Here Are the Top 4 Benefits to Working with Us:
- Fast leasing results (quick cash flow)
- Easy set-up (paperwork takes 10 minutes and you pay us only after we rent your property)
- Carefully-screened tenants yield monthly proceeds checks
- We keep your house in amazing shape (it won’t look like the typical ‘rental home’ in the neighborhood)
Remember, the process is completely low risk. Not only do you pay us after we rent your house, you can cancel our services at any time during marketing. Try us out; see if you like our style and results!
Why struggle to rent out your home when Blue Apple will take care of the details? There’s a reason our Denver property management services are the best-kept secret in the Denver metro area.
Our brokers and realtors will rent out your house in 2–21 days to a high-quality candidate. Just sit back, relax, and let us work our magic; we handle all the details. We are house rentals made safe and easy!
Take advantage of our full service, residential property management services in the Denver metro area with licensed agents based right in your area. We specialize in the management of single family homes.
Do Any of These Apply to You?
- Late night calls from your tenant
- Repair costs running out of control
- Trouble collecting rent payments
- Moving out of state and want someone local to watch over your home
- Hassles of managing a rental property yourself
- Poor service from current management company
Let us manage your rental property. We’re reliable, experienced, licensed real-estate agents. We’re also local, and we’ll feature your home on the internet—all for lower costs than you may think. All you do is sit back, relax, and enjoy peace of mind, knowing your income property is in good hands.
Here’s What We Can Do for You as Your Property Manager:
- Place “For Rent” advertising and take all applicant calls
- Feature your home on our website and others
- Screen prospective tenants (credit report, background check, personal interview, and more)
- Handle all security deposits
- Collect rent payments and deposit them for you on time
- Provide monthly accounting statements
- Be a buffer between you and your tenant
- Take care of you and your property (and keep the latter in top shape)
- Arrange for all repairs and maintenance
- Give you a convenient 24-hour emergency number
- See the big picture and helping avoid problems that you may not even know exist.
Even though there are a lot of homes on the market right now, we can’t keep our rental houses in stock here at Blue Apple. In a list of over 70 homes in Highlands Ranch, our ads are placing number 1.
In addition to these compelling benefits, you’ll have the advantage of working with a company who has won the 2012 Best of Englewood Award in the Real Estate Agents category; US Commerce Association (USCA) and the 2012 Talk of the Town Customer Satisfaction Award.
Contact Us for Multi-Area Property Management Services in Denver
Ready to rent? Contact us at our Centennial offices convenient to many of the Denver metro’s hottest neighborhoods. We also have agents based locally. Find an agent in the following alphabetized listing:
- Aurora (Tallyn’s Reach, Heritage at Eagle Bend, The Farm, Murphy Creek, E-470 corridor)
- Castle Rock (The Meadows, Plum Creek, and more)
- Centennial (Arapahoe Estates, Chapparal, Heritage, Walnut Hills, Willow Creek, and more)
- Cherry Creek
- Commerce City
- Denver (Green Valley Ranch, Single Tree at DIA, Parkfield, etc.)
- Douglas County
- Highlands Ranch
- Jefferson County
- Parker (Canterberry, Clarke Farms, Stonegate, Bradbury Ranch, Stroh Ranch, The Pinery, Cottonwood)
Have more questions for us? Send an email to email@example.com or contact us by phone.
Michelle Olson – Managing Broker
Blue Apple Property Management and Sales, Inc.